Cumin & Dill Crackers
by Lee-Anne Wann on September 23, 2021
MAKES: Approx 16-20 crackers (serve is approx. 4 crackers)
These actually freeze really well so a great option to have in the freezer for emergencies.
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill or dried if easier
- 1 Tbsp. cumin powder
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
You can leave out the fresh dill if you don’t have as the cumin on its own is quite tasty. You can play around with the base of this recipe and add in other herbs as you desire.
- Preheat oven to 165 C.
- In a bowl, mix together the almond flour, dill and cumin powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and olive oil.
- Add the wet ingredients in to the dry ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of baking paper and cover with another sheet of baking paper.
- Roll out the dough until it is roughly 3mm thick.
- Take off the top layer of baking paper and cut the dough in to 4.5cm squares.
- Slide the baking paper with the cut dough squares on to a baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes until your crackers are toasty brown
- Let cool for 15 minutes prior to serving